We build ImagePDF knowledge base for those who need to convert for printing or other purpose. But after times and times operation, we feel that it will be a little waste to print image PDF directly. As some times, we do not need to print the image quite clear, we only need to give a vivid impression for our readers. The image page can be printed with other pages. For solving this problem, we searched a suit of software named VeryPDF PDF Stitcher which can help you stitch multiple PDF pages into one PDF page. In the following part, I will show you how to use it.
- Download Image to PDF Converter. If you need to know more about it, please visit homepage of Image to PDF Converter.
- As it is a suit of command line software, after downloading, please unzip it then call it from MS Dos Windows. There are many articles about this conversion, like http://www.imagepdf.com/blog/compress-image-to-pdf-and-set-pdf-properties/. I will not repeat it here.
- Second, merge many PDF pages into one page.
- After conversion, there are many pages from image file. By software VeryPDF PDF Stitcher, you can stitch multiple PDF pages into one PDF page. Now I will show you how to make it.
- Download PDF Stitcher. It is the GUI version software, after downloading, please install it.
- Once the installation finishes, there will be an icon on the desktop. Double click it then you can launch this software.
- The following snapshot is from the software interface.
- Add the PDF files to it by clicking Add button.
- Set output limitations for the PDF file by clicking the Setting menu.
- Set the pages per sheet and the gutter.
- Set the page margin and order for the pages.
If you have finished the setting part, please click the button Start to run the conversion. A few seconds later, the pages will be merged into several pages. In the following, I will show you the merged effect, please have a check. During using, if you have any question of this software, please consult VeryPDF.
Fig. 2. merged PDF file by PDF Stitcher