In this article, I would like to talk about a powerful tool – Image to PDF Converter, which is a multi-functional and practical command line application for Windows users to convert image to PDF singly or in batches accordingly.
What is Image to PDF Converter?
Image to PDF Converter, generally, is a easy-to-use command line product for Windows users to convert image to PDF with various and popular properties. With simple usage and related parameters of Image to PDF Converter, users could process related tasks singly or in batches through command line directly and professionally. For more information of Image to PDF Converter, welcome to log on homepage of Image to PDF Converter. Here I can offer you a chance for free trial on Image to PDF Converter through one click at here. Then, you may want to say what if we have no plenty time to view homepage of Image to PDF Converter? Do not worry, for you can read the followings to know more top features of Image to PDF Converter!
Just easy command line, PDF files could be produced from image files directly through Image to PDF Converter!
fig. Command prompt for converting image to PDF basically
Why should we choose and need Image to PDF Converter?
Here are key features and capabilities on Image to PDF Converter:
0. Support Win98/ME/NT/2000/XP/2003/Vista platforms (32bit and 64bit systems)
1. Support various image formats, e.g., TIF, TIFF, JPG, JPEG, PNG, GIF, PCD, PSD, TGA, BMP, DCX, PIC, EMF, WMF, etc.
2. Allow users to set width and height of PDF files singly or in batches.
3. Enable users to rotate PDF page in selectable angle, e.g., 90, 180, 270.
4. Support previews of PDF files automatically.
5. Able to help you skew correct for black and white image files.
6. Able to despeckle for black and white image files automatically.
7. Support checking and inverting black and white image files color optionally.
8. Support adjusting PDF resolutions optionally and flexibly.
9. Let users edit PDF information and bookmarks very conveniently, e.g., PDF title, PDF producer, PDF keywords, PDF creation data and modify date etc..
10. Professionally edit PDF open and owner passwords with various modes.
11. Merge PDF files into one PDF files in various modes.
12. Support burst PDF file into several PDF files professionally.
13. Customize PDF margins in different directions optionally.
14. Help you set watermarks and edit different watermarks of PDF files professionally.
After you read the illustration above, it is unavoidable to think how valuable to own Image to PDF Converter from this moment on! Is that right? Yes, I mean why not, for Image to PDF Converter just only cost you $ 59.95! So from this moment on, guys, please do not hesitate and feel free to experience Image to PDF Converter together, for it is so considerable, practical, valuable to help you convert various formats of image to PDF singly or in batches through command line conveniently!