Some people are trapped in how to producefiles from image files all the time, but since Image to PDF OCR Converter, which is a professional tool for generating files from various popular image files, has been designed, it is not a problem anymore!
What is Image to PDF OCR Converter?
OCR, which is short of Optical Character Recognition, is a technology that allows you to convert different types of documents, such as scanned PDF files or images files captured by a digital camera, etc., into editable and searchable data.
Maybe the short description above can not make you understand very clear, but the following example could help you concentratebetter:
Supposed you’ve got a paper document, for instance, magazine article, or PDF contract, and as we all know, apparently, output devices, e.g., scanners, could not make those information on scanned files of magazine editable and searchable. Also this scanner just can help you export targeting image formats files, other than editable files from concise scanned image files. So here, OCR technology is very useful for helping you extract and repurpose data from scanned documents, camera images or image-only PDFs, and OCR technology enables you to access and edit the content of the original image or scanned documents directly and conveniently!
Basic operation with Image to PDF OCR Converter for converting–
img2pdfocr.exe [options] <Image-file> [<PDF-file>]
img2pdfocr.exe –ocr 1 C:\in1.jpg C:\out1.pdf
img2pdfocr.exe –ocr 1 C:\in2.tif C:\out2.pdf
The following picture is about the produced editable and searchable PDF file converted from image file:
Fig. Searchable and editable PDF file through conversion fromwith command line
Image To PDF OCR Highlight Features:
- Support Win98/ME/NT/2000/XP/2003/Vista platforms (32bit and 64bit systems)
- Independent running without Adobe Acrobat software or other PDF software installed
- Support VARIOUS source formats, e.g., TIF, TIFF, JPG, JPEG, PNG, GIF, PCD, PSD, TGA, BMP, DCX, PIC, EMF, WMF, etc.
- Support converting image to PDF singly or through OCR technology with command line
- Support converting image to PDF files – image to average PDF file or searchable PDF and editable PDF files
- Support sorting on file name when converting batches
- Support exporting OCR text to a text file
- Support exporting OCR text with X, Y coordinate to a text file
More features of Image to PDF OCR Converter, please visit homepage of Image to PDF OCR Converter. For more concerns about Image to PDF OCR Converter or how to convert image to PDF – searchable PDF through command line singly or with OCR technology, please contact our support team.