Some users may regard setting PDF resolution as a very difficulty stuff when converting images to PDF files, However, there is a very useful way to help you set PDF resolution casually, that is the software- Image to PDF Converter. With this software, users can set PDF resolution casually while converting images into PDF file. Image to PDF Converter is designed to help users convert image files into PDF files directly. Besides, users can also issue command lines to set the PDF files according to their needs. More information about this software please click here!
In this article we will mainly talk about how to convert images to PDF file and set PDF resolution casually
- First download this software to your PC and decompress the zip file, then you will get a folder including the application img2pdf.exe
- As Image to PDF Converter is a command line product and it is MS-DOS oriented application, we should click the Start-Run and then input cmd into the Open combo box, then click OK button.
- Then input the command line into the MS-DOS interface and press Enter button. The command line is listed below:
- C:\Users\sgq>C:\Users\sgq\Downloads\img2pdf\img2pdf.exe –dpi 500 C:\Users\sgq\Desktop\br_dw_btn,tif "C:\Users\sgq\Desktop\789.pdf"
- This command line means that converting the image br_dw_btn,tif into PDF file 789.pdf and setting the resolution of PDF as 500.
- Look at the Figure1, it is the whole converting process:
- Figure2 and Figure 3 are the image file and the converted PDF file’.