When it comes to converting image files into PDF files, sometimes we need to set the PDF files before printing. Therefore, we need a software that can help us set the generated PDF files. Now there is a software that can solve this problem--Image to PDF Converter. What we need to do is just input command lines and press the Enter button, then we can generated the needed PDF files.
This article will mainly tell us how to set the PDF files and the related features of this software.Key features of this software are listed below which can help us set the generated PDF files.
- With Image to PDF Converter, users can specify paper size including paper width and paper height, rotation, margins to the generated PDF file.
- Support setting document tile,subject, author, keywords,producer, creator, creation date, modify date to PDF files.
- Support setting watermark to the PDF files and setting watermark content, type, font names, font size, bold, italic and so on.
- Specify any resolution in the generated PDF file.
Main steps on how to set the PDF files.
- First click here to download this software to your PC and you will get a zip file, decompress the zip file and the application img2pdf.exe are in the folder.
- As Image to PDF Converter is a command line product and MS-DOS oriented application, we need to input this software to the MS-DOS interface. Click the Start-Run and input cmd in the Open combo box, the press OK button.
- Input the command line into the MS-DOS interface and then press the Enter button, then the image can be converted to the PDF you needed.
- For example, if we want to set the width and height of the PDF file, the command line should be like this:
Img2pdf.exe –width 620 –height 780 C:\Users\sgq\Desktop\1111\123.jpg C:\Users\sgq\Desktop\123.pdf
- This command line means that we set the width and height of the PDF file as 620 and 780. Look at the Figure1, it is the whloe process of converting image to PDF file setting width and height as 620 and 780.
- Look at Figure2 and Figure3, they are the image file and the generated PDF file.
Image to PDF Converter is such an useful and efficient software which can support many operating systerms including WIN98/ME/NT/2000/XP/2003/Vista of 32-bit and 64-bit. It can also support many types of image files, such as TIF, TIFF, JPG, JPEG, GIF, PNG, BMP, PSD, WMF, EMF. PCX, PIC. If you want to know more about Image to PDF Converter, please go there and learn more! If you are satisfied with this software, you can buy it now!