What will you do if you want to convert the image file to PDF in home page.? Is there any methods to solve this problem? The answer is yes! With Image to PDF Converter, users can convert file without processing, therefore, users can get the generated PDF file in . As Image to PDF Converter is a command line product, users can set the generated PDF file by issuing commands. More functions about this software please go to the
Here we will mainly introduce how to convertin with the help of Image to PDF Converter.
- First please click here to free download this software to your PC and you can get a zip file which you need to decompress.You will find an application img2pdf.exe in this folder after decompression.
- As is mentioned, this software is a command line product and MS-DOS oriented software, first we need to input this application into the MS-DOS interface.Just click Start-Open and input “cmd” into the Open combo box, then click the OK button,
- Input the command line into the interface according to the command line usage and the press the Enter button. The command line listed below is the one needed of converting image to PDF in the quickest mode.
C:\Users\sgq\Downloads\img2pdf\img2pdf.exe –quick C:\Users\sgq\Desktop\vec.jpg C:\Users\sgq\Desktop\vec2.pdf
- In this command line, “C:\Users\sgq\Downloads\img2pdf\img2pdf.exe ‘ is the path of the application img2pdf.exe; “C:\Users\sgq\Desktop\vec.jpg “ is the path of the image file; “C:\Users\sgq\Desktop\vec2.pdf” is the path of the generated PDF file; “–quick “ is the parameter that help users convert image to PDF without processing. Look at Figure 1, it is the whole converting process of this command line.
- Image to PDF Converter can help users convert image to PDF file in the quick mode with the parameter “-quick”, some other functions can also be achieved with the help of parameters in the command line usage. If you want to experience this software, please free download the trial version, if you are satisfied with this software, please click here to but the official version.