ImagePDF knowledge base aims to collect all kind of wonderful software for file formats conversion. In this chapter, I will introduce software which can be used for converting xps to any other file formats, like PDF, EPS, PS, JEPG, BMP, PNG, PCX, GIF, and TIFF. In this article, I will forces on how to convert .
What is XPS file format?
XPS refers to XML Paper Specification which was developed by Microsoft software company , mainly used for file preservation and checking. The XPS document format consists of structured XML markup that defines the layout of a document and the visual appearance of each page, along with rendering rules for distributing, archiving, rendering, processing and printing the documents.
How to convert XPS to PDF?
- This software was developed by VeryPDF software company, so if you have any question about it, please consult them. This is GUI version software, so after downloading, please double click the exe file to install it following the installation message.
- If installation finishes, there will be an icon the desktop. Double click it then you can launch this software. The following snapshot it from the software interface.
Second, run the conversion.
- Add xps files files by dragging or clicking the button Add.
- Please choose . Do do not be surprised when the Setting go grey. Setting button goes dark when the output file format is image.
- Choose the output folder.
- Click the button Start to run the conversion.
Up to here, the conversion fromcan be done. Now let us check the conversion effect from the following snapshot. Please take the same way to convert xps to other file formats.
Fig. 2. source xps file and output PDF file