Image to PDF Converter is a very useful software which is designed to help user convert image files into PDF files in just a few seconds. This software can support operating systems including Win98/ME/NT/2000/XP/2003/Vista of 32-bit and 64-bit .Image to PDF Converter supports many kinds of image formats including TIF, TIFF, JPG, JPEG, PNG, GIF, PCD, PSD, TGA, BMP, DCX, PIC, EMF, WMF, etc. With this software, users can finish their work more efficiently and professionally. More informations about this software please click here！
Key Features of this software:
- Support running in many systems including: Win98/ME/NT/2000/XP/2003/Vista platforms (32bit and 64bit systems)
- Support many image types: TIF, TIFF, JPG, JPEG, PNG, GIF, PCD, PSD, TGA, BMP, DCX, PIC, EMF, WMF, etc.
- Support converting multiple images into one PDF file during batch converting. This feature can help users convert image to PDF in batches which can save users a lot of times. Besides, this software can also help to convert each image into one PDF file accordingly. Users can choose one according to their needs.
- With this software, users can specify paper size-paper width and height and rotation, margins to the generated PDF file. With the parameter”skew correct ” users can correct skew for black and white image files. This software also support despeckle for black and white image file.
- Support setting watermark into PDF file which include watermark content,type,font name, font size, bold. italic, underline,strikeout,angle, text color, X offset, Y offset and so on.
- Support creating PD/A and PDF/X files.
- Support setting document title, subject, author, keywords, producer, creator, creation date, modify date to PDF.
How to convert image to PDF in batches and convert image to PDF/A
- Download this software to your PC and you will get a zip file, decompress this file and you will get the application of img2pdf.exe .
- As Image to PDF Converter is a Command Line product and it is MS-DOS oriented software, therefore we should first put img2pdf.exe into the MS-DOS interface. Click Start-Run and input cmd in Open combo box, the click the OK button.
- Input the command lines into the interface and then enter the press the Enter button.
C:\Users\sgq\Downloads\img2pdf\img2pdf.exe C:\Users\sgq\Desktop\112\*.jpg C:\Users\sgq\Desktop\1122.pdf
C:\Users\sgq\Downloads\img2pdf\img2pdf.exe –pdfa C:\Users\sgq\Desktop\112\wdf.jpg C:\Users\sgq\Desktop\dog.pdf
- The first line is used to convert three jpg files in the folder 112 into PDF files; the second command line is used to convert image to PDF/A. The Figure1 and Figure 2 listed below are the the converting process for the first and the second command lines
With those features, Image to PDF Converter can help users a lot in their work and save them a lot of time. If any users are in trouble with such problems, do not hesitate to free download the trial version and experience the advantages of the software. Please click here to free download the software and buy it now!