Image to PDF Converter is Windows Application which can help users convert image into PDF files. This software can support many kinds of image files:TIF, JPG, GIF, PNG, BMP, PSD, WMF, EMF, PDF, PCX, PIC, etc. Besides, this software can also support skew-correct and despeckle for black and white image files. However, this software does not depend on Adobe Acrobat and Adobe Reader applications.
Image to PDF Converter is such an useful and efficient document which can help users a lot, this software can run in many systerms which include: Win98/ME/NT/2000/XP/2003/Vista platforms (32bit and 64bit systems).Only several steps can you finish this work. More information about this software please click here.
With the following steps, you can easily finish converting process:
- First click here to download the Zip file to your PC, then decompress it, you will get a file which include"image2pdf.exe".
- As this application is a MS-DOS oriented program, first you need to click Start-Run and input “cmd” in Open combo box of the popup window, then you can open the MS-DOS interface.
- Input the path of iamge2pdf .exe to the MS-DOS interface and press theSpace button, Input the path of the image you want to convert and then press the Space button.
- Input the command line in the MS-DOS interface, then press the Enter button,the command line is listed below:
- The first one is the path of img2pdf.exe, the second one is the path of the image file, and the third one is the path of the PDF file.
- Looking at the picture below, this is the converting process.
- Now the image file and the converted PDF file are listed below:
- Image to PDF converter is a very useful and easy method to convert images into PDF file which can save a lot of time. However, such valuable software is available to almost all the users and you can click here to free download the trial version to experience the the advangtages of this software, if you are satisfied with our products, please buy it with no hesitation.