If we want to convert image to PDF files and edit PDF information, there is a very easy and efficient way –Image to PDF Converter. Image to PDF Converter is a very useful and efficient software which is designed to help users convert image into PDF files and set generated PDF files. As this software is a command line product, users can set the generated PDF file by issuing commands. More functions and advantages of this software please click here!
In this article we will mainly introduce how to edit PDF information by Image to PDF Converter.With Image to PDF Converter, users can set many informations of generated PDF,users can specify paper size including paper width and paper height,rotation, margins to the generated PDF file, besides, users can also set document title, subject, creator,producer, author, keywords,creation date, modify date to PDF documents. If necessary, watermark and bookmark and password can also be set. Here, we will introduce main steps on how to edit PDF information.
- First click here to free download this software to your PC and you will get a zip file which you need to decompress it. you will get an application –img2pdf.exe in the folder.
- As this software is a command line product and MS-DOS oriented application, we need to first input this software into the MS-DOS interface. Just click Start-Run button and then input the cmd into the Open combo box, and click OK button.
- Input the command lines according to the command line usage, then press the Enter button. Look Figure 1, it is the parameters in the command line usage which users can set.
- The command lines listed below are for set the subject as "buttons" to the PDF file.
C:\Users\sgq\Downloads\img2pdf\img2pdf.exe –subject "buttons" C:\Users\sgq\Desktop\122.tif C:\Users\sgq\Desktop\1223.pdf
- In this command line,"C:\Users\sgq\Downloads\img2pdf\img2pdf.exe" refers to path of the application img2pdf.exe; "C:\Users\sgq\Desktop\122.tif " refers to the path of image file; "C:\Users\sgq\Desktop\1223.pdf" refers to the path of the PDF file. "-subject "buttons" "refers to set the subject of this PDF files as "buttons".Look at Figure2, it is the whole converting process of this command line:
With Image to PDF Converter, users can edit generated PDF files according to their own needs. If you want to experience the advantages of this software, please free download the trial version, if you are satisfied with this software, please click here to buy the official version.