In ImagePDF knowledge base, there are many suits of software which can be used to to convert but you need to call those software from MS Dos Windows. For some friends who do not have knowledge in command line, our website is totally useless for them. In order to enrich our our knowledge base, we search and test one GUI version software here for your reference.
It is VeryPDF Image to PDF Converter which has user friendly interface. It also can be used to convert images to PDF files, supporting TIF, TIFF, JPG, JPEG, GIF, PNG, BMP, PSD, WMF, EMF, PCX, PIC, etc. In the following part, I will show you how to use this software.
First, download Image to PDF Converter.
- Different with ImagePDF software, this software has easy-to-learn interface. After downloading, please run the exe file following the installation message. Once the installation finishes, there will be an icon on the desktop. Simply double click the icon then you can launch this software.
- The following snapshot is from this software interface.
Second, run the conversion.
- Simply drag & drop the image files to the software interface or click the button Add Files to add the image files needed converting.
- This software supports batch conversion and up to now we have no found its limitation.
- Click the button Setting to set options for the output PDF file. The following snapshot is from this software Setting menu option tab.
Fig. 2. software menu option of Image to PDF Converter
- In the Save mode tab, you can choose how to save the output PDF file, like one file one PDF or many files in one PDF file. In the Base Setting tab, you can remove the image despeckle and skew correct the image file also setting the DPI for PDF file is also available. In the PDF Info, you can add some information for the PDF file. The snapshot above shows how can you make in the Encrypt Options.
- If you have finished the setting part, please click the button OK to back to the main interface.
- Click the button Make PDF to run the conversion.
- A few seconds later, the output PDF files will show up in the specified folder.
Now let us check the conversion effect from the following snapshot.
Fig. 3. output PDF file from image
If you have any question about this software, please consult VeryPDF software company. Or leave us a comment then we can discuss it.