In ImagePDF knowledge base, we have all kinds of knowledge about converting image to PDF but here I will introduce some knowledge about converting PDF form to image to make up the blank space. In the market, there are many kinds of software which can convert PDF to image file easily but there are few which can convert PDF form to image. In this article, I will show you how to convert .
- This software belongs to VeryPDF Software Company, it is not ours. After testing, we feel it is good and it has the ability to convert .
- If you need to know more about this software, please visit PDF to Image Converter homepage. There are many versions of this software the GUI version, command line version and COM. Please choose the correct one according to your need. In this article, I will take the GUI version for example.
- Downloading finishes, please install it according to the installation message. If installation succeeds, there will be an icon on the desktop. Double click it then you can launch this software. The following snapshot is from the software interface.
Fig. 1. software interface of PDF to Image Converter
Second, run the conversion from PDF from file to image.
- You can add PDF file by clicking button Add or simply add files by dragging&dropping. Click the added file then you can view it in the previewing window. In some degree, this software can be used like PDF reader.
- In the file type, please choose the output image file format.
- In the destination folder, please choose a place to save the output image file.
- If the output image format is tiff, you can choose a compression way to handle it.
- If everything has been done, simply click Convert to run the conversion.
By this software, you can convert the PDF form to image file in batch. And the conversion speed is very fast. From the following snapshot, let us check the conversion effect.
Fig. 2. PDF form and jpg file
Up to here, the conversion has been done. If you have any question, please consult VeryPDF software company. Or you can leave us a comment to discuss with us.