When it comes to how to convert image to PDF files with the function of despeckle, many users may feel confused and have no ideas what to do, now there is a way that can help users a lot ,making their work more efficiently and professionally. This is the software-Image to PDF Converter. This software support many types of images:TIF, TIFF, JPG, JPEG, PNG, GIF, PCD, PSD, TGA, BMP, DCX, PIC, EMF, WMF and so on. With this software, users can convert image to PDF files totally clear and correct.
Main steps on how to set despeckle function while converting images to PDF files
- First download this software to your PC and you will get a zip file which you should decompress and get the img2pdf.exe in the file.
- As the Image to PDF Converter is a Command Line product and a MS-DOS oriented application, we should first open MS-DOS interface, Click Start–Run, then input cmd into the Open combo box.
- Input the path of the Img2pdf.exe and the command lines, and then press the button Enter, this image will be converted to PDF file with the despeckle for black and white image files. Look at Figure1, it is the converting process;
- The Command line below is for setting automatic despeckle while converting the image into PDF file.
- img2pdf.exe -despeckleC:\Users\sgq\Desktop\pictures\19350388_1532730.jpg C:\.Users\sgq\Desktop\520.pdf
- Press the Enter button and this task can be finished.
- Figure 2 and Figure 3 are the image file and the PDF file after converting
Image to PDF Converter is such an easy and efficient software which can help convert the Image files into PDF files.Users can set the generated PDF file based on their own needs. Such a wonderful software can run on many systems,such as Win98/ME/NT/2000/XP/2003/Vista for 32-bit and 64-bit. Therefore, if you want to experience the advantages of this software,please try the trial version, if you are satisfied with this software, click the button to buy it.