Some users must feel worried when they need to covnert multi-page image file into PDF file. However, here we will introduce a very easy an quick way to convert multi-page image file into PDF file which will save you a lot of time and trouble, that is the software--Image to PDF Converter!
Image to PDF Converter is a Command Line product and users can issue command manually. This software supports many operating systerms including Win98/ME/NT/2000/XP/2003/Vista of 32-bit and 64-bit. Besides, this software also supports many image types such as:TIF, TIFF, JPG, JPEG, PNG, GIF, PCD, PSD, TGA, BMP, DCX, PIC, EMF, WMF and so on.Some other functions of this software are also listed, if you want know more about this software please go there!
Here we will mainly talk about the how to convert multi-page image file to PDF
- First, downlaod this software to your PC and you will get a zip file, then uncompress this file and the application will appear-img2pdf.exe.
- As Image to PDF Converter is a command line product and a MS-DOS oriented software,thereupon, we should input the img2pdf.exe to the MS-DOS interface. Click Start-Run and input cmd in the Open combo box.then click OK button.
- Input the paths of image2pdf.exe, the multi-page image file and the PDF file, then press the Enter button.
- Figure 1 is the command line and the whole process of converting in MS-DOS interface
- Look at Figure2 and Figure 3 listed below, the two pictures are the image file before converting and the PDF file after converting.
- The whole process is very easy and simple but efficient . With this software, users will save a lot of trouble while converting multi-page images to PDF files. If you want to experience the advantages of this software, do not hesitate to download the free trial version and buy the official one if you are satisfied with this software.