What will you do if you want to home page!compliance to PDF file? Now you can turn to Image to PDF files which can help you compliance PDF file by issuing command lines. So what is Image to PDF Converter? It is a very useful and efficient software which can help users convert image to PDF files and set the generated PDF file by issuing command lines. More functions of this software please go to the
Here we will mainly introduce steps on how to create PDF/X compliance PDF file with Image to PDF Converter.
- First please click here to free download the trial version and you will get a zip file which you need to decompress. You will find an application img2pdf.exe in the folder after decompression.
- As this software is a command line product and MS-DOS oriented application, we need to input this application into the MS-DOS interface. Just click Start-Run and then input cmd into Open combo box, then press OK button.
- Input the command lines according to the command line usage and then press the Enter button. The command line listed below is the one needed for creating PDF/X compliance PDF file.
- C:\Users\sgq\Downloads\img2pdf\img2pdf.exe –pdfx C:\Users\sgq\Desktop\122.tif C:\Users\sgq\Desktop\257.pdf
- In this command line “C:\Users\sgq\Downloads\img2pdf\img2pdf.exe “ refers to the path of the application img2pdf.exe; “C:\Users\sgq\Desktop\122.tif “ refers to the path of the image file; “ C:\Users\sgq\Desktop\257.pdf” refers to the path of the generated PDF file; “–pdfx “ is the parameter that hel users to create PDF/X compliance PDF file. Look at Figure1, it is the whole converting process of the command line.
- Look at Figure 2 and Figure3, they are the image file and the generated PDF/X file.
Image to PDF Converter can help users to create PDF/X compliance to PDF file in just a few seconds, if any users want to experience this software, please free download the trial version and if you are satisfied with this software, please click here to free download the official version.